(The manual is the same for uploading from a computer or a mobile device)
- Go to Settings à Preferences
- Enable the photo feature when setting up your race.
- Note: Here you can also disable photo tagging.
- Go to Photos
- Here you will be able to first add a Zone and second Upload
There are two ways of adding zones:
- By adding zones from the race course, you automatically match participants’ location on the course with their lap times.
- Lapio software will then match photos with participants.
- Add a new zone, which we can call 3K uphill.
- The photographer is at the top of the hill, 50 yards before a split point.
- We assume it will take a participants minimum of 10 seconds and maximum of 30 seconds to run from top of the hill, where the photographer is, to the split point.
- The beginning time of this zone will then be 10 seconds and ending time will be 30 seconds.
- A participant’s lap time will then be matched with photos taken in this time span.
- Add zones before or after the race.
- An example of such a zone could be ”Podium” and allows you to add photos that are taken outside the actual race course.
- Upload photos
- Here you upload photos. You have the option to choose which zone the photos are taken at.
Important: There is no size limit on .jpg but there is a 2GB limit on .zip uploads.
- Example of how you can choose to name your zones.
- Here you have the option to upload your company or sponsor logo and place it as a watermark on race photos.
- Example of how photos will appear on your race site together with results.
If you need additional help, contact Lapio support at [email protected].