Follow below instructions to easily scan chips and upload to Lapio before race start.
Hint: Buy A3 size envelopes to pack your bib numbers and chips. Make sure to stack correctly so you won’t misplace anything!
- First you need to have your tag scanner plugged into your computer ready for scanning.
- Second, have your chips, bib numbers and envelopes ready as shown on picture.
- Simply pack ONE bib number and ONE chip in an envelope and write the bib number on the envelope. Scan it across the tag scanner and lay on table.
- Repeat this for all bibs and chips. MAKE SURE YOU STACK THEM IN ORDER SO THEY CAN BE ASSIGNED CORRECTLY IN LAPIO.
- Below is an example of a scanned file. The numbers 1 through 7 are just the order the chips were scanned in.
6. After scanning all chips, save the file on your computer. This will be the file you use when uploading bibs and chips in Lapio.
- Go to “How to: Upload Chips and Bibs”.
If you need additional help, contact Lapio support at firstname.lastname@example.org.