Below are instructions on how to create a waiver.
1. First you need to create a custom field
Fields --> Add Custom Field --> Create/edit field
2. Choose "Option" and check "Required field"
By making waiver a required field, everyone has to accept the waiver to complete registration.
3. Label the Option field (Ex: Waiver)
4. Insert your waiver text in "Help"
When entering the text:
- The first line of text is shown on the registration page (the bold text below)
- You can then insert your custom waiver text by replacing the template text in italic
When I ́m signing on to this race, then I accept and understand this waiver
5. Enter "price" as 0.0
6. Click Save
Below is an example of how it will be shown on the registration page:
If you need additional help, contact Lapio support at [email protected]